Our computer monitor went out so we've been w/ out a computer for a whole week! And I have been BUSY and ok maybe a lil LAZY!! So SORRY for the blogging over load.....
Don't you just love blogging. I love that its a digital scrapbook for my family and I write way more than I would on a normal scrapbook page. It looks like your summer has been very busy and fun. I didn't know Caleb was having another baby, he has a very good birthday. We should go to the pool sometime.
1 comment:
Don't you just love blogging. I love that its a digital scrapbook for my family and I write way more than I would on a normal scrapbook page.
It looks like your summer has been very busy and fun.
I didn't know Caleb was having another baby, he has a very good birthday.
We should go to the pool sometime.
Post a Comment