CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

B.C. Pool

The kids & I have planned a few pool days w/ some friends but due to rain and life we haven't made it yet:(

So on Thursday James & I had to do a few errands in Brigham so we took the kids to the pool. They had a BLAST!! We weren't able to stay as long as we would of liked, cause Maddi had a game. But it was a fun lil day w/ just us:)


Maddi, Me and Kobe saying HI to our daddy before we went down the slide:)

Kobe
Maddi

Me
James... nice pic. huh? :)


The kids wanted me to take their picture while they were under water. I'm not sure if Maddi is telling me to wait 1 minute or if she is trying to show me that her whole body is under?? But I took 3 pictures and she is holding up 1 finger in all of them, so I guess I'm a lil confused:)


Then as I posted below about Camper World, we have enjoyed a few swim days there as well :)We were swimming @ Camper World last night and I was telling James that I didn't think that the kids could hold their breath under water w/ out plugging their noses. Then as I thought about it and as I posted these pictures, I noticed I'm plugging my nose as I come out of the slide, cause guess what? I can't hold my breath under water w/ out holding my nose:) LOL But by the end of the night they had it mastered!






No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI