CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our newest family memeber

Tonight we took dinner over to Jacki & Cade and got to see our newest member of our family. She is a lil sweet heart, my kids both loved holding her and Kobe loved her lil cheeks:) My batteries were dead in my camera so I took these pics w/ my phone so they aren't the greatest!



EMRY BETH EVANS

This is a picture Jacki had sent earlier in the week, I thought you could see her lil face better, she is the cutest lil thing & looks just like her daddy!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun addition to your family!! I bet all of the kiddos are excited for another cousin!!

Darcie said...

She is so cute. I love her name.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI