CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

My KiDs........

are/were so BORED!! So Kobe called his dad @ work today to ask him if he could get some boxes for him to play with. James rode his bike today so the kids & I went up To Malt-O-Meal when he got off & got a few boxes. They used their imaginations & came up w/ a few different things they made go carts, huts, a trailer & then they just relax & watched TV in the biggest box.
Sounds pretty lame I know but it was FREE and I think its days like this that kids will remember most:)



4 comments:

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

This looks like a blast to me!

I set our blog to private - b/c of 'you know who' - the wicked step mother - I sent you an invite to your halesbells e-mail. Let me know if you need me to send another.

Anonymous said...

Don't you love it when the kids have to use their imaginations...& Kobe has PLENTY of it...lol!! :)

All About Us said...

Heck ya free fun. Why not cute!! Hope your feeling better!

The Kent Family said...

They're so funny. Looks like fun. Anything to keep the kids entertained! Let me know if you guys need anything. Hope you feel better soon.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI