CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

family fun!

The Hales family went camping this last weekend, in American Falls, ID. They went to Indian Springs, we used to go there all the time back when the kids were really little. I was really looking forward to going, but do to work & a few other things we were unable to go. But on Sunday we rode up & had lunch & let the kids swim w/ their cousins & then they stayed the night w/ gp. & gm.

The fam. just hanging out!

James & I


Tom & James cooking hot dogs on the grill, James was trying to moon me so that's why he's showing his back side:)
Baby Angel, both my kids just love this lil girl! She is so cute & full of life!!


Kobe jumping into the pool
Kobe going down the slide all by his self no one catching him @ the bottom, what a BIG boy!! He was so proud of his self:)

Maddi & Angel
Eric & Maddi


We had a fun afternoon together as a family. The kids stayed the night & James & I were able to come home & just hang out. We rented a movie & woke up bright & early Monday morning & went on a ride w/ some guys James works with. It was awesome as usual:) Then later Monday after noon we went to gp. Udy's & Ann's for a lill BBQ w/ my family. It was a fun weekend, but went by way to fast!!
I must say I think SUMMER is coming to an end. I love the HOT SUMMER SUN & hate to see it go, but I love the kids being back in school & getting back into a schedule. And I love that I can pick my house up & it stays clean for longer than 2 seconds! We've had a pretty good summer & stayed busy. I've been able to meet up w/ alot of old friends over the summer & have loved catching up w/ them. James & I have loved our newest purchase (the bike) and have went on a lot of fun rides. But I'm sure James is loving this fall weather cause it means winter is just around the corner!
Hope all is well w/ you & your families!!

4 comments:

Darcie said...

I haven't been to Indian Springs forever. That place was fun. It is sad that summer is coming to an end, but Fall is great too. Lets get together and do the pumpkin walk with the kids.

All About Us said...

We used to always go to Indian Springs for a family reunion. We have lots of memories there.

Sylv said...

I always enjoy looking at your blog and watching your darling family grow up. You will forever be a special woman! Love you Mandi

The Kent Family said...

What a fun blog. I finally have entered the world of blogging. I'm not very good yet,but I've been practicing a lot. Just ask Caleb,he's not sure if he like it!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI