CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

good times....

Brett & Jenni & their family were here for a short little visit. We were able to go over to Clayton & Kalli's and just hang out & let the kids play. It was so fun just sitting around & reminiscing about the good old days. I don't think James thought it was all the great since he wasn't around for my wild & crazy days & couldn't really relate. But he was a good sport & enjoyed listening & maybe learning a thing or two:) LOL Jenny, Kalli & I had lots of good times cruising the streets of Tremonton back in the day and thinking we were all that! But I'm glad we've all grown up & can look back @ the good times we had!

1 comment:

Rowdy Roche said...

I guess it was my loss for spacing it off and letting my phone die....sorry guys!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI