CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

B.R. Football

Last night we went to the homecoming game w/ my family & a bunch of friends. Marki is a Hi-Stepper this year & was dancing @ half time so we all went to watch her. She did an amazing job, I love watching her facial expressions. She is a good lil dancer!! I took a bunch of pictures, but I didn't think they turned out to great.

Here's a picture of Aunt B's boys minus Bubba, (Kati's kids were w/ their dad this weekend). The boys are yelling lets go BEARS!!




Kobe & Carson



And baby Emry, she is so precious but every time we see her she is sleeping. Go to Jacki's blog and check out her pictures, she is growing so fast!

It was also Show Bob's (Lance) birthday, we hope he had a great day!! We love you Bobby!!
Maddi was also @ the game w/ us. but was to busy playing w/ her friends & cousins. So I didn't get a pic. of her:(
And I'm not much for football, but I did pay enough attention to know the BEARS did WIN!!

2 comments:

The Kent Family said...

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. The pic of the boys is so cute. We'll have to take the girls to a game sometime, they would love it.

Belew said...

Thanks for the fun night. We will have to do it agian.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI