Maddi is in 4th grade and has Mrs. Denney. She is so excited to be back in school, Kami is in her class this year so that makes school all that much better! I can't believe how old my baby girl is getting, she is such a good girl and has a sweet little personality and is always trying to do her best. I love you sister!!
Kobe Man is in 2nd grade and has Mrs. Canfield. He wasn't all that excited for school he thinks it's BORING!!! And he even got a sick belly today:( the poor boy. I was sleeping & James wasn't home when the school called, but after James got the msg. he went over to the school and he had went back to class cause he started to feel better so James just left it @ that. I'm doing the b-day table this year for PTA so I had a few things to do @ the school today & when I got done I just waited for the kids to get out. When Kobe got in the truck he said Mrs. Canfield is so mean:) lol I said why? He's says cause I was sick & she didn't even do ANYTHING!! I said why where you sick cause you missed your mommy! And he just kinda shook his head:)lol I told him the school called & his daddy came to check on him. He says OH! all in all I think he was just a lil home sick, but it makes me feel good to know that he loves us so much his belly hurt!! lol:)
I'm sad that both my kids are growing so fast, but love that we can grow & learn together & hope they both have the BEST year!!
2 comments:
I love Maddi's shirt, she looks so cute. That's so nice Kami and her have the same teacher.
What cute kids!! You will do a great job in PTA!! It's gonna be a GR8 year!!
Post a Comment