CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

G.N.O (girls night out)

Last night I went out to dinner w/ Britany & Darcie, @ the Olive Garden. It was so much fun! I truly love these girls, we have had lots & lots of great times together. It was so fun to reminisce about our younger days, I look back and I can't believe some of the things we used to do. My mother would totally die if she knew half the stuff we did, keep in mind we didn't do anything terrible just really out of the ordinary! We don't get together near enough, but I love the fact that when we do it seems like we just pick up where we left off.

Thanks girls for such a fun time!


Darcie, Me, Britany

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had fun!! That pic is awesome...you ALL look so HOT!!

P.S. Olive Garden huh?? You obviously didn't pick where to eat...lol!!

Darcie said...

Hey Mandi, that was fun, we really need to do it more often. It was long over due. It's so fun to catch up and the pictures turned out cuter than I thought.
Thanks for the cereal. Hayden is excited to come tonight.

Jamie Kent said...

What a cute picture of all of you!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI