From finish to start:)
Saturday night Connor rode @ the rodeo & scored a 73!! His horse wasn't all that great, but he made a great ride! He had lots of fans there to cheer him on!! I was thinking that every member of our family was there but I forgot 3 important people were missing:( But they were celebrating the birth of our newest family member Emry Beth Evans!! She was born Saturday morning Aug. 29th @ 9:06 a.m. and weighted 8lbs. 6oz. and was 19in long. She is beautiful & I will post pics when they get home & we go visit!
Any how here is a pic. of Aunt B & her boys waiting to cheer on Uncle Beezer!

Friday night my friends from high school & I thought it would be fun to have Friday Night Fair Night!! It was fun to get together, but the fair isn't all that when your 15yrs older but we still had a good time:) Thanks girls!
Amy Naef Evans, Kalli Christensen Belew, Me, Joey Myers Roche, Tarah Berry

Wednesday the kids showed there rabbits and both did well for 1st timers:) We have had fun learning & hope to improve for next year.


They both took first place (blue ribbons) and got $3 which was the best part for Kobe:) lol Here's a pic of them w/ their rabbits in the back ground after all their hard work!
All smiles for a job well done!

Wednesday was a big day for us, after the show I helped Becki & Jacki w/ the parade line up and James' job was to get all the kids (ours & Kati's) ready &where they needed to be. He did an outstanding job! Thanks honey!!
Becki & Jacki the parade directors

These 2 girls do a lot of work and we were so worried Jacki would go into labor do to STRESS! It seems like the parade would be any easy job but there is a lot of work behind the scenes. They did a great job & the parade was a success as always!
My mom, Becki, Kati, Jacki &

We hate to see the fair come to an end, but we had a great week and are ready for school to start!
2 comments:
Blue Ribbons,Awesome!
I feel so horrible I didn't even recognize you waving @ me. You probably thought I was so stuck up!! I felt way bad. You looked like a hot mama though you lil babe!
Post a Comment