THANK YOU!!
I just wanted to tell all my friends & family thank you so much for all you have done for me. I really appreciate all the phone calls, texts, fb messages, dinners, flowers, cookies. Whatever you have done it has not gone unnoticed, you are all so wonderful!! I appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to help me & my family!
I think I'm on my road to recovery:) Thanks again!!
and a very special THANK YOU to my wonderful husband. I couldn't make a day w/ out him. I love you babe!!
And since this is a lil journal for myself, don't mind if I rattle off a few thoughts:) Sometimes I think it takes just lil things like this to make you realize what you have. I think the Lord has a special way of letting you know when change is needed. But he never fails to help pull you through!
5 comments:
I really enjoyed your post. We're glad you're feeling better! Hearing your story and seeing your strength in hard times, really is an example to us. We love you guys!
I talked to Dr. Larsen at my hospital last night after your surgery and he said it went well. I hope you are feeling better. I was thinking about you all day yesterday. So do you agree that it may be worse than labor pain?
Ok, so now I'm crying. Hope you are on the way to recovery, Mandi. I love you, even if it's from a distance. Coming up to T-town this weekend. Maybe I will get to see you.
I love how you are taking this as a lesson. You're so amazing Toots!! Love ya!!
So sorry that you have been under the weather. I haven't checked your blog for a few weeks so I didn't have a clue. You should send out smoke signals. I had them last November so I feel sooooo bad for you. Did you have to have them blasted??? We need to talk. Love you!!!!YOu are lucky to have such a great man in your life...
Post a Comment