CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Do YoU.......

SEE WHAT I SEE??

I thought I'd just do this lil post for my hubby, to let him know that his favorite time of year is on it's way!! I took this picture out my back door this morning it's the first snow of the winter season which is approaching us way to fast!!
I love days like this where it's nice & chili outside and oh so warm inside! I love to lay in my bed & watch CMT & love to snuggle my kiddos as well a my hubby! But I really hate to see the warm days of summer leave, it's my all time favorite season. But I do love the fall scents & warm soups & the cheer that the holidays bring! So here's to a wonderful fall/winter welcome!! My hubby last winter, all decked out in his gear:)


3 comments:

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Man, just a few posts ago, ya'll were in your swim suits. Now, there's snow in the mountains! Crazy. I miss Utah, but I don't miss the winters there!

Alison said...

BRRR!! I do like the change of seasons...but why can't fall and Spring be just a wee bit longer. How are you doing? I want to bring dinner in, but James wasn't sure when was best. PLEASE let me know.

LARSEN CREW said...

brrrrrrrrrrr looks really cold makes me wanna go get some hot chocolate and my blanket

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI