CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

EXERCISE

I just love Sunday mornings, I'm usually busy working on my lesson for primary. While the kids are always so good to keep themselves entertained, they usually play really well together. I just love the things they come up with, from making huts, coloring, playing house, and today exercise.
Kobe says mom can I plug in the treadmill? I say oh, not really! He says yea I need to get some exercise, so he manages to get it plugged in and off he goes. He's like I'm getting skinny already! Maddi looks at me like WHAT?? and her and I just kinda start to giggle. Then he's says look at me! I'm going on like 20 and it's super fast, I'm going to go on 21. I'm like WOW! you are skinny!! He stops and turns to the side to show me how skinny he is. Maddi's like what ever! Kobe says I am! I'm not even sucking in. Then he goes mom how do you get skinny? by exercising every day and eating healthy foods? I'm like YEP! So then Maddi hops on and off she goes. Kobe's like hey mom can I get an apple cause I need to eat healthy food so I can stay skinny:) he offers to get Maddi one too. And then they ask me to get them some water, this is a real intense work out mind you! Too bad it only last all but 10 min.


This is Kobe going on like 20, SUPER FAST!
This is him showing how skinny he has gotten! WOW:)
Maddi's turn, while Kobe is coaching her and eating his healthy apple:)

What a bunch of silly kids!

3 comments:

The Christensens said...

Ha ha ha THat is too funny!!!!

Jamie Kent said...

That is so funny! I will have to send my kids down next time for a work out too!

Darcie said...

That is so funny. I am glad they didn't loose a toe.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI