CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 24, 2010

We're back!!

Well last week I got this FREAKY e-mail from some chic named Daphne, sorry Daphne if you know me and I don't know you?? But NO I don't wanna invite to your new web site, but thanks!

Well any how it made me a little nervous so as a quick reaction I hurried and made my blog private. I had said a while back I was going to do this but, I didn't really want to cause I love being able to let friends and family keep up w/ the latest and the greatest news of the Hales family:) I'm a little bit of a freak myself so who knows maybe in a few months I'll go private, but I'll keep you posted, so for now ENJOY! :) :)

1 comment:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI