CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Congrats....

Connor, Sunni and Clancy Dan were sealed in the Draper Temple last Friday on their 1 year anniversary. Afterwards Sunni's parents & ours had a little luncheon @ The Lodge @ Clementine Farms (Sunni's parents ranch) in Lehi.

Connor, Sunni and lil "CD"
Isn't he the cutest little baby? He is such a good little boy, he is always so full of smiles. James loves playing with him cause he is always so smiley:)


The Kent Boys

My parents & brothers & sisters w/ our spouses, plus baby Em and lil CD

Kati, Becki and I (Jacki left before I got this picture)

Us girls w/ Kesia and Sunni (Julie & Jacki left way to quick)

I love Clancy's lil smile so I was trying to get a few good pictures of him, but I could never get the "perfect" smile. But he's pretty cute no matter what!! Baby Em isn't as smiley as lil CD but her and Mags thought they'd like to get in the picture too.

I love all my little nieces & nephews they are all just so stinkin cute! Sometimes I wish I would of had another baby, cause I love seeing James & my kids w/ the babies. They just love them to pieces. :)

2 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

WoW Your family is so CUTE!!! Congrats to the Connor Kent Family:)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how long your hair has gotten!!! Love it!! BTW... I have that same zebra shirt...guess we both have good taste huh??

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI