CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 24, 2010

blah...blah..blah...

Just a few things I wanted to make note of....

Well I forgot my camera, but last week Walt and Lynsi came to visit. Walt has been going to pilot school so they have been super busy. We had dinner @ my mom's and it was fun to catch up with them. They have never really lived super close, so I always look forward to spending time w/ all my Falk cousins:) I also look forward to the day Walt is the captain of the plane I'm in....

Last Friday Maddi, Kami and I went to watch my girl....Syd shake her booty @ her dance revue (or is it review??) She was the best little dancer!! and I sure do love her to pieces!!

Then last night we got together for F.H.E w/ the Kent family and to celebrate May birthday's which include... Gp. Udy, Trevyn, ME, Syd, and Kobers:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!

James and my brothers are busy getting the cemetery done for Memorial Day and the kids are counting down the days of school and I'm hoping for a nice SUNNY day!!

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI