CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

So I turned 32 on Monday, WOW!! I 'm getting old. But just so you know I still feel like I'm 20 and that's what matters right? Since I had to work on my b-day, my sweet little hubby planned on taking me to Lava on the bike over night, last Friday. But w/ going to Lehi we didn't get back home til way late Friday night so we just stayed here and woke up early Saturday morning and went on a lil bike ride. It was OUTSTANDING!! We went to Viking Leather in Dayton and shopped around for a bit then went up to Downey and then on the old highway to Malad and then we stopped @ The Dude Ranch for lunch, the food was EXCELLENT!! I love riding thru all the little old towns and looking @ all the old farm houses. But most of all I love just being w/ my man:) I had a wonderful birthday weekend as well as a great day on Monday w/ James & the kids.

I snapped this picture of us outside the Dude Ranch, we look pretty smokin if I do say so myself!

Alisha, once again I could of used your assistance w/ the picture:)

1 comment:

Our Newman 6 said...

Ok I just have to tell you I am soooo JeaLOUS of you and the FUN Bike you two have....I love to here your fun stories one of these days Scott and I will get one hope its not when we are to old to look hot in them leathers hahaha UR LOOKIN GOOD!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (LATE:)

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI