Here's a little quote I ran across today as I was "blog stalking". If you know me I question EVERYTHING and YES even him (the Lord) and I think way to much and I think this should answers any questions I may have......
"Sometimes you don't expect things to happen the way they do! But somebody else, far more powerful, and far more knowing has a different idea for you!"
Sometimes life just gets in the way & we lose track of what really matters. I work w/ this guy and @ his desk he has a piece of paper that states: "REMEMBER WHAT REALLY MATTERS" I look @ it almost every day and I had always wondered what he meant by this so one day I asked him.... What really matters? He said FAMILY!! He said sometimes work sucks, people make you upset, and so on but something that never changes and is always there is your family. So VERY TRUE!! I am very grateful for my own little family as well as my big family and even my adopted families I wouldn't be where I am today without them.
Thanks for picking me up when I am down and for helping me along the way.
SORRY this is kind of random, and probably doesn't make sense to any of you. But it's just a little note I needed for myself:)
2 months ago
2 comments:
I get it hunny!!
Thanks for that post. That is what truly matters. You are amazing Mandi. I love watching you with your family. You are a great example to me!
Post a Comment