CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jardine girls party....

On Febuary 20th Maddi & I went to the Jardine girls party. My grandma Udy's mom was a Jardine. There was a lot of ladies we didn't know & a few we did, my mom said there was some one there from every family...so I guess that was good:)

I thought it was kind of fun! We had lunch & then my mom & a few other ladies had made books with family history & pictures. And then Joell (my mom's 2nd cousin) had a bunch of different antiques that were my great-great grandparents displayed. It was pretty interesting if I do say so myself:)

But to me the best part was being able to see my grandma's sisters Aunt O'Reta & Aunt Marie. We don't get to see them very often, but I love it when we do! They both remind me so much of my sweet little grandma:) I love & miss her so much, not a day goes by that I don't think about her.

Any how here are a few pictures that I got......

Me and "my girls"

Maddi, baby Em, Syd and Mags


All the girls on our side of the family that were there... not the best picture too many cameras:)
It was a pretty fun day, and we missed those girls that weren't there:)

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI