CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I luv days like this.....

Yesterday was the BEST day ever!! The kids had no school & Sunday & Monday night were my nights off this week so it worked out WONDERFUL!! James had to work so the kids & I went to the Capitol Theatre in Brigham to see the Princess and the Frog..... super cute! Both the kids thought the theatre was kind of funny, Kobe says this place is old! When we got home Kobe told James we went to the old fashion theatre:) lol

I had to run a few errands before we went to the show and we had a little extra time and I said to the kids (cause we were by Sonic & I love their fresh fruits slush) I sure wish we could take a drink into the movies and Maddi says me too and she says we aren't even suppose to bring candy are we? Kobe says NO! that's why we have to kinda sneak it:) lol I'm teaching my kids a few bad habits.... but I don't like paying $3.00 for a candy @ the movie house, so YES we sneak it in:)

Then when we got home James started up the bike and he and I went for a super short ride around town....it's still a little chili but it was so worth it!! Thanks babe!

After that Maddi and I headed to the B.R. Hi-Steppers Spring Show to watch Marki. She did an amazing job!! I am so proud of her:)

Here's a few pic I got......


Haddi, Kami, Deven, Marki and Maddi


Mer, Kati, MeeKee, and Me
Grandpa Udy and Ann and Caleb and Julie and the girls came to watch also but left before I could get their pic.
Good Job MeeKee!
Then to end the night I had made Taco Soup before we left for the movies, so we came home and enjoyed one of my favorite meals:) Couldn't ask for a better day filled w/ fun and family! and NO work!! that is the BEST part of it all:)

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI