CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

JaMeS

doin what he LoVeS!!

Last weekend James was suppose to go to Colorado w/ his friends on a big snowmobiling trip, but there plans changed last minute so they ended up going to Wyoming instead. I made sure James took the camera so he could get some good pics but sure enough the batteries were dead!! But he did get a few pics w/ his phone, I think they turn out pretty good. I love this first pic KC got of James, my kids think it's SWEET!!

JaMeS

RiChIe

KC





I hope I labeled everyone right, there were more pictures but I can't tell who everyone is w/ all their gear on. But we're glad they had fun & made it home safe:)


1 comment:

The Bensons said...

I need to start sending Rich with the camera. It would just be better to see where they went and how much fun they had with pictures:) Looks like they had fun, which they always do when there out SNOWMOBILING!!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI