CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ONE PROUD PAPA....

A few weekends ago the kids & I were just chillin @ my parents house while James was sledding. My dad & Connor were fixing the leather sewing machines, and Connor was making his little man a pair of chaps and a vest.
Connor is pretty talented and is always coming up with random things to make. But I must say these chaps were pretty dang cute! I thought it was cute, how he would cut them out & sew them and then come try them on Clancy and then make all the adjustments so they fit him just perfect! Connor said he needed chaps so when he practice riding he'd have something to wear. Connor has him sit on his knee and pretend he is riding a horse...super cute!



Clancy is always so full of smiles!! I was watching him one day last week while Sunni did Maddi's nails and he is such a good baby. James came over for a bit & I had Clancy laying on the floor and he was all smiles.....I said to James do you think we should of had another'n? :) He said it's a little late now! Sometimes I wish we would of had just one more, I love watching my kids with their little cousin they are both so cute with them and Kobe is always in love w/ their little cheeks.
So........If you are in need of a pair of chaps or if you'd like your nails or toes done give Connor or Sunni a call:)

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI