CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Date Night!!


So last night for FHE we got the kids out of school early and went to Ogden on a little date. We had to go to a few appointments and then we did a little shoe shoppin:) Then for the BEST part we went to dinner @ Texas Roadhouse, where everything is homemade!! (inside joke! LOL) We practiced using proper etiquette, so hopefully when we go on our cruise we won't look like a bunch of hicks! LOL

4 comments:

Heather W. said...

Looks like FUN! I love the Texas Roadhouse!

Hess Bunch said...

Where you going on your cruise? That sounds like way fun.

j.evans photography said...

Looks like you guys had a bunch of fun! How did the table manners go? I love Texas Roadhouse it is my favorite! Maybe we should go there for the next birthday lunch. As for Firehouse giving us a free meal, Nope they didn't even offer us a fh-zookie or nothing! I was kinda disappointed myself.

Darcie said...

What a great idea. I am jealous about your cruise. I wanna go.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI