Well as I posted below we love the fair!! But this year Kobe decided not to do his rabbit and Maddi had went to rabbit 4H all summer long and then decided Sunday night before the fair that she was gonna be to nervous to show her rabbit and didn't wanna take it. This was do to the fact that her mother had to beg her to work w/ it and she kind of left getting her bunny out & ready til last min. (her friends were FAR more important!! :) I think she learned a valuable lesson....do not procrastinate!!
So any how we didn't really need to go to the fair every day, so I know you will be SHOCKED but we skipped a day of the fair and hung w/ our peeps:) and it was AWESOME!
Kalli's parents have this huge blow up slide that they let us barrow and the dads ran water down it and we had our own
lil water slide. I was really looking forward to going down the slide myself but it turned off a
lil cold and I had to opt. out...I don't do cold!!



FAR better than the FAIR &
SOOOOOO much CHEAPER!! :)
Thanks
Gp. Cordell & Gm. Julie and of course Thanks to
Calyton & my Kalli Ann for hosting our
lil party:)
No comments:
Post a Comment