On Friday the 13th of August, we headed to S.L.C for a fun day in the city:) Kobe had his yearly check up for his eye and we had planned to go spend the night Thursday night, but Thursday was M.O.M's summer party so we just woke up early & headed down. We did a lil school shoppin on the way and then before his appointment we took the kids to Hogle Zoo. The zoo was pretty ok, but nothing great like I thought it had been in the past. I told James I guess that was a sign that our kids are past the zoo stage. Maddi wasn't impressed @ all and as you can tell by the pictures Kobe loved all the snakes and reptiles and was really interested in posing for photos:) lol
After the zoo we went to Jamba Jucie and my kids thought they were in heaven:) It really hit the spot!! Any how next stop was Primary Children's and Kobe did great!! It's always a LOOOOOONG visit, I think we were there for almost 3hrs. SUPER BORING!! Since we have been taking him the doctor has always said that he would need glasses before long, but he lucked out again and his vision is PERFECT!! and his eye seems to be doing fine:)
Then on the way home we did a lil more shoppin and ended our day w/ dinner @ our favorite "homemade" restaurant Texas Roadhouse:)



No comments:
Post a Comment