CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

School Days...

Summer went by so quick! I don't think I was ready for school to start, I love the summer sun and late nights. But my Maddi couldn't wait!! She loves school and she was super excited to have Mr. Esplin again. She had him in the 3rd grade and we loved him and are looking forward to another great year.

I can't believe my baby girl is in the 5th grade WOW!! She is growing up so fast and is so sweet and sassy just like ME!!



Now Kobe wasn't so excited!! School is not his favorite, he would rather be playin outside or coming up w/ some CRAZY contraption:) He is in the 3rd grade and has Mrs. Bitton, when he came home on the 1st day he said he thinks he has the BEST teacher @ McKinley and Maddi has the 2nd BEST!! lol:)
I think Kobe's favorite part of starting school was being able to wear his new LEGO STAR WARS shirt! It was a lil cold so he had his jacket on & I didn't think to have him take it off for the photo, and don't worry I didn't let him wear those hip and trendy shades to school:)








2 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

Cute, cute pictures!!

Darcie said...

I love Maddi's clothes, she is always so stylish. I con't believe school is back in either, the summer was way too fast.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI