A few weekends ago we went to BEARS vs. Box Elder high school football game. We had a BLAST!! We started the night off getting to baby sit the cutest
lil Mr. He is just so dang handsome, and is always so full of smiles:) My kids & James were both so excited!! I love having my nieces and nephews over but my
lil family just loves CD (Clancy) Kobe says YES!! We get to tend him for 3 hours, and he can come to my
football practice:)
LOL Mads and I had a rough time getting our
selves & this
lil man ready, I am so out of the baby loop, but we got it done!
Here's
Mads & CD after she feed him some applesauce:)

We went to the game w/ the 2
Belew families and met up w/ Roxie & Tom as well as Aunt B and the boys and Aunt
Kates and her kids. Aunt B was getting a
lil crazy signing all the cheers w/ the band, Clayton was impressed!!
LOL:)


Here's are
Marki after dancing @ half time:)

No comments:
Post a Comment