CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The good ole PaRaDE:)

Well if you know my family we are all kind of "freaks" about the good ole Box Elder County Fair and Parade. So my kids are carrying on in their mothers foot steps:) and let me just add their dad is so proud!! (not really, James is not a fan)

The last few years Jacki has been in charge of the parade so me and my sisters helped her, and I thought it was lots of fun! This year Angie (my cousin) was in charge and asked if I'd like to help but I had to pass cause James and the kids were going to be in the parade and I needed a front row seat:)

My lil Maddi danced w/ Dance Factory and she thought it was GREAT!! She loved every minute of it and is looking forward to starting dance next week.

*side note... as I have said before I'm in need of a new camera, so don't mind the pictures that seem a lil off colored:)








My lil California girls... Shay, Maddi and Whit


My Malt-O-Meal Boys


James and Kobe passed out cereal w/ M.O.M. and Kobe was a good lil helper:)





And as usual we sat w/ Uncle Dewayne and Aunt Barbara (The Falk's). Aunt Barbara has saved us a seat for the parade every year for as long as I can remember. And we all look forward to it every year...THANKS!!
I'm not too good on my picture taking skills any more:( I only got a few pictures, but they are 2 of the CUTEST kids EVER!! And the BEST grandpa is holding em:)

Grandpa Udy and lil CD

Grandpa & baby Em

1 comment:

Darcie said...

Go Maddi! The parade looks tiring. Those costumes are a little interesting.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI