CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ScHoOLs OuT....

Let's SCREAM and SHOUT!!


So I'm a little behind on my blogging...... On Thursday June 3rd, James & I went to the school for an awards assembly. Kobe got a Cougar Scholar Award for improving on his reading skills. He was all SMILES!! Then they also announced the Student Council for next year and little Miss Maddi made it!! As they read the names I leaned over to James and said they already called some kids out of her class so I don't think she made it.....But I guess they just read the names randomly cause they called her name later on. After she got home she told me she thought she wasn't going to get it and I said me either:) and then she told me the same thing I had told her daddy... I'm sure proud of her, she is a sweet girl and will do a GREAT job!!

On the last day of school they got to find out who their teachers are for next year and Maddi got Mr. Esplin which we were hoping for:) :) and Kobe got Mrs. Bitton (sp?) a.k.a Mrs. Ross.

We are EXCITED to have a FUN relaxing SUMMER!! I'm so proud of my 2 cute kids, but they are growing way to FAST!!

Here's a pic of Kobe showing off his FREE pizza and award:) And I haven't gotten a pic of Maddi yet cause she is NEVER home!

1 comment:

All About Us said...

I am glad for summer also. She will love Mr Esplin. He is great. your kids are darling. Have a great summer!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI