Well last night Kobe had a sleep over and wanted to go to the pool for his birthday. So we woke up thinking we'd head to the pool but it was a bit too cloudy so we opted out and headed to Sherk Forever After in 3D. I must say this was my 1st 3D movie, that's pretty sad I am 32 and never saw a 3D movie. It was good but a little different, I think I like the 1st one the BEST!! The kids thought it was great so that's what counts:)
Any how after we got home Jenni was bringing the girls home and almost hit a turtle! A turtle in the middle of the road in Tremonton, Utah... now that sounds CRAZY!! The kids all thought it was AWESOME!! We had no clue who it belonged to, but Easton knocked on a few doors and found out where it lived. It turns out it's our neighbors, her grandparents had given it to her brother when he was younger and her brother was moving and couldn't take the turtle so it is staying w/ her and she had left her fence open and he got out. I took the girls over to her house and I brought my trusty ole camera thinking that I was going to see a turtle the size of Texas!! LOL:) Well it wasn't all that big, I guess if you know me you know I kind of think out of the box on a regular basis.... so I was a little disappointed, but the kids were super impressed!! Well OK so was I, it was pretty cool:)

Whitlee & the Turtle


2 comments:
Can you believe I almost hit this cute ( I don't know about cute LOL) Turtle? I stole these pics and put on my blog. .Thanks for a great day:)
I can't believe it, that turtle is huge.
Post a Comment