CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kobe's Birthday here @ home....

After we all got home Monday we celebrated Kobe's birthday!! He chose spaghetti, and cake but not just cake it had to be chocolate:) I'm NO Betty Crocker so James and I made cupcakes late Sunday night and frosted them & I tried to set them out on the cupboard in the shape of a number 8, pretty lame but it did the job:)



Kobe was so EXCITED to open his presents!! He still has dinner all over his face so I hope you don't mind:)

Look @ his face, what a silly boy!!

He is so stinkin cute, as I am blogging this I can't help but SMILE when I look @ all the pictures. James was running the camera so he took a "few" pictures, so I picked the ones I thought were the BEST!! I love this kid, he makes us laugh so hard!


Stars Wars and more Star Wars and he plans on spending all his b-day cash on .......
STAR WARS! :)


Kobe says....Mom, Maddi had a week long of celebrating so can't I? YES son you can!! :) birthday party w/ a few friends, coming SOON!!
Pretty sad I can't get it all done in a few days, but as long as it gets done, right?

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Happy Birthday!! He is getting so big. We will enjoy a diet coke soon, I promise!!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI