CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Indian Springs

and Kobe's birthday celebration w/ the Hales family. Last weekend James' family was camping @ Indian Springs in American Falls Idaho. I had to work Friday night and the kids both had field trips and then they had ball practice Saturday morning, so we took them up Saturday morning to stay w/ gp. & gm. James & I went on a bike ride Monday so we opted out on this camping trip. So any how it was FREEZING cold!! So we had to cook our hamburgers inside the trailer and then Uncle Tom & Brad along w/ James were TOUGH!! and went out and made peach and chocolate/cherry cobblers. Since we were "camping" Kobe chose cobbler instead of cake and I think that was a pretty good choice, they tasted EXCELLENT!! I forgot candles:( and the dutch ovens were HOT so we sang after it was scooped up in our bowls...

And Kobe opened his gifts from gp. and gm. VERY 1st, I mean right when we walked in the door:) I wasn't ready w/ my camera so no pictures.

After we ate lunch we headed to the stream and ponds to feed the fish, Kobe thought it was AWESOME!! and I thought it was FREEZING!!
Eric and Kobe





In a few pictures below you can see I was tired, 3hrs. of sleep and a nap on the way just doesn't cut it for me. So while I took a little nap some young man got the camera and took these pictures:)

Gp. Kennard and James
Gm. Lorise and Maddi

Me taking a snooze:)

Kobe James
Maddi Jane

After dessert James and I headed home, we took the long route and went out through Holbrook and Snowville it was a fun drive:) Maddi & Kobe had an AWESOME weekend w/ Grammy and Grandpa. They made homemade popsicles and swam and swam:)


No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI