CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

Last week on Thursday the kids had a pumpkin walk @ school, so nothing like leaving things til the last minute! Well we actually could of carved them on Monday but I thought they needed to be fresh so we carved them on Wednesday night. And I know this is going to sound really lame, but I guess I was to busy cooking dinner & helping w/ the final touches that I didn't even get a picture of the finished product! So here are a few pics of James & the kids getting things started!! :]










They really did turn out pretty good, if I do say so myself!! And I guess you'll just have to take my word for it, cause there are no pictures.
The kids & I took them to the school Thursday morning, and then we went to the pumpkin walk & school carnival that night. It was fun seeing all the different class themes and the things people came up with. I'd tell ya what we carved the kids as and what their class themes were, but YEP you guessed it.......I can't remember & everyone else is in bed:] lol
I'll try & do better next year!

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI