CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

TRICK-OR-TREAT

or should I say HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!!

Well we did things a lil different this year, our friends invited us over to a Halloween party. But the kids still wanted to go trunk-or-treating w/ our ward, so we got started a lil early & headed to Fielding first. We went to grandma Kent's first, so we could get one of her famous homemade sugar cookies. Then up to my mom & dad's & Newlin & Connor's houses, but due to time we didn't make it to Aunt B's or to Uncle Calebs and Kati's kids were w/ their dad and things just didn't really go as I thought they would.......well wait I really hadn't planned things out like I should have, and I didn't get to see any of my nieces or nephews all dressed up, I was kinda bummed. But there's always next year & we had fun changing things up a bit:]

Just a side note.....we usually all meet @ mom's so we can see everyone all dressed up & get a picture of all the "cousin friends" :)

So any how I guess you could say I'm just a lil crazy these days, I didn't even take a picture of my kids til we were @ my parent's house. This is so not me! I usually have a million pictures taken before we even get out the door. But any how here we have..........

Maddi as a doctor/nurse (which ever you'd prefer)
and Kobe Man as BUMBLE BEE the Transformer




Now for the party.......Jody & Amy planned and had the BEST Halloween party! They went all out and had it decorated so cute!! The kids thought it was awesome!! We had homemade soup & root beer & it was ExCeLlEnT!!





They had a pinata and a doughnut eating contest (idk if that's what you call it) and it was lots of fun!!


Here's Kobers going for his big bite!


and of course then the "moms" had to try, and I must say it's not as easy as it looks:]



Kobe, Zeb and Kaylee

Then after the party we made it back to the church & the kids had fun trunk-or-treating. Then we headed south to Gp. Udy & Ann's and then came back to Gp. & Gm. Hales. WOW!! what a busy day, we got home pretty early and were in bed by nine. We had to be up bright & early cause baby Emry was blessed Sunday morning.

P.S. I failed to mention the kids spent Friday night over @ gp. & gm. Hales' and on Saturday morning before they came home they made sugar cookies w/ gp. & gm.
It was the cutest thing ever we were driving over to Wellsville and Maddi & Kobe were talking about making the cookies & frosting them. And they were saying what colors they used & I asked if Eric came & they said no just grandma & us. Kobe says and Grandpa did a lil too, and he did a good job! He didn't even sake that much...huh Sis (asking for Maddi's approval) So cute! I love both my kids so much, they always bring a smile to my face:)

2 comments:

Darcie said...

Cute costumes. The party looks like a lot of fun. I love this time of years.

Jeff & Marci said...

Must be the year of the doctor/nurse costume - that's exactly what Lindsay was this year, too! :) The kiddos look cute!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI