CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

LIfe.....

I just feel like everything happens so fast & things never slow down!! My work has been so super crazy & I think these night shifts are getting the best of me. I got sent home tonight cause we didn't have any work, which was nice. But I told my boss I wanna know we don't have work before I get there. I don't like getting all ready and getting my hair all washed and my make-up all on & then going to work & getting sent home. HELLO do they not realize I have better things to do & I don't like wasting my make-up!! And then I've slept all day......thus being the reason I am blogging/venting @ 1:00 A.M. and then to top it off we will have PLENTY of work come the weekend, thus giving me NO days off when my kiddies are home!! For the love that place drives me crazy!! But I am grateful to have a job and I like the extra hours this time of year, but they just don't get that I have a schedule & I don't like them jackin it up all the time. I never know if I'm comin or goin if I have work or no work.......you get the idea, I'm so bugged!!!

Then I just have to say I must be getting old! Last week I was talking w/ a kid @ work & I said Michael how old are you? He says 29, I said oh I thought you were my brother Caleb's age & he says ya I am and I said well he just turned 30. And he says well my b-day must be later than his and then he's like well how old are you? I said I'm 31 and he goes your NOT 31!! I was like yes I am, he says there's NO way!! I was totally offended!! I'm still so bugged....if you can't tell:) So I told him to go ask KC (my boss/family friend) and so he does, then he comes back and I said SO?? He says yep he says your 30 or 31, but he's not sure! I said SEE MICHAEL I am 31 what did you think I was 40!! He's like oh no, no, I just thought you were a lil older than that!! WHATEVER!! I'm sitting there thinking, what can I do to make myself look younger, I better call & check into BOTOX!! lol:) But then I'm thinking is it Botox that makes you look younger & smooths out the wrinkles???? I dunno, but I need something!

I know James will be reading this, so don't worry honey I haven't called to check on Botox. I'll just work my booty a lil harder @ the gym, and hope it has some kind of affect:)

Well now back to the reason I thought I started this post.....I told you above that I felt a lil crazy & I guess you'd say I am getting old! I can't remember anything & I told James my give a damn is busted!! I just don't care like I use too, I don't know why but I have really let things go! Thank goodness my hubby is here to pick up my slack & do our laundry!! And don't worry it's not as bad as I make it sound, I'd still eat off my floor if I had too:) And I have definitely saw a few houses that were a lot worse off than mine!

Maybe it's age...maybe it's working nights....maybe it's the cold/dark weather....

I just don't know!!

But any how other than a CRAZY mother running or should I say living @ this household life is GREAT!! and I'm so grateful for all my friends & family!! And I think the main reason for this post was just for me.... I just needed to vent!

Then I just wanted to say..... Lately I've been really wishing my grandma was here. Today I needed a few things in Logan, and kept thinking if only my lil gram was here. She would be running to Logan sometime this week just to see what was on sale:) & she would be able to pick up the few things I need. I love & miss her so much and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her:)

And one more thing, I still plan on making our blog private. But I'm not sure how to do that and I need to set up an appointment w/ Jacki:) lol And I also need a few extra minutes in my life/day to do this cause I think I have to hand type in every one's email addresses and for the time being I do not have time to do so:) So please hold.......and check back soon private or not!

4 comments:

Darcie said...

I really don't know how you do it? I think working nights would be so hard. It is good to hear that other people have days like this. Sometimes I just get thinking I complain too much, but life is a lot harder for moms than it was 20 years ago.

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

Hang in there! That sucks on your schedule, but you're so awesome for being able to do it! Hey, if you go private, I want to check in with you still... so here's my e-mail: krissy_archer@hotmail.com! See you!

The Kent Family said...

Mandi you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You really do a great job at everything you do. When it's time to clean my house, I always think that I wish I could keep house like Mandi. Oh, and don't get botox. My sister Jenny got it, and it gave her a lazy eye for about a month!

Unknown said...

I have the same problem sometimes when I get all ready for work, get there and find out I don't have any appointments :( There I am, all dressed up with no where to go. Also, Chris says you would still look good with lazy eye! HaHa JK.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI