CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

WE ARE GOING PRIVATE!

WOW!!

So I never thought it would happen to me, cause I live in a small, little, "safe", town. Well I had someone of whom I have NO clue of who they are leave a comment on one of my post. Well when I went back into click on their name, it says profile unavailable. It was a nice comment, but I think it's time to tighten up SECURITY!! lol:)


This TOTALLY freaks me out!! I don't have any idea who this is, and the name is not familiar to me or any of my family. I just wanna play on the safe side!! So if you enjoy looking/reading our blog please leave me your email address. I don't care if your a close friend or family or just a local blog stalker:) lol How ever I will only add you if I think you are "safe" sotta speak!

I really enjoy looking in and catching up w/ friends and family. And this makes me sad to think that there really are CRAZY people out there. I don't mean CRAZY as in CRAZY like myself:) ha ha ha.......But CRAZY as in CREEPY!!


P.S. Today I am spending the day w/ Jacki & baby Emry, she is so CuTe!! I love her!! Since you all know I'm not to hip w/ technology Jacki is helping me do a few things on my computer and will be helping me in the "security" department:)lol

So I was wondering about my above comment is it: "sotta speak"?? Jacki says it's "sorta speak" or maybe it's "so to" or I said maybe it's "soda".....but either way you get the idea right?

BUT I am wondering what you think it is, leave your "word terminology" as well as your email in my comments!!

Hope all is well w/ all of you and your families!! We are busy working & the kids are enjoying going to school and playing @ gp. & gm. Hales. And I'm getting geared up for my hubby's favorite time of year....WINTER!! :( :( I hate the cold!!

34 comments:

The Kent Family said...

We want to keep looking at you families' blog so definately add us. cjkent06@hotmail.com. Sorry about the creepy comment. I don't want to go private, but that makes me nervous. Now about the vocab...I'm not the best at using words correctly. But my guess would be "so to". But don't count on me, I'm probably wrong!

The Bensons said...

Hey, That is kind of creepy!...I've been wondering for a while if I want to go private or not. hmmm...
I would love to read your blod still: amybenson80@gmail.com

Angie said...

Sorry that you're feeling VIOLATED, "so to speak". I think you have my email.. I wanna keep reading about your thoughts and adventures. Please add me to your list!

Wendi said...

You probably don't know me but I love your parents. Connor bought his brown ford from my husband. At lunch time I scan the blogs and you have such a fun family. I love that you and your husband go on your motorcycle tours! So sorry about your blog stalker! My email is w.kaiserman@hotmail.com

Meg Beau said...

Hey Mandi! Here's my email
blinggirl_123@yahoo.com

Alison said...

OH, ME ME!!! DON'T forget me...alisonkincaid@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Add me to the list brittmedanger at yahoo dot com

About Me said...

Hey, I would like to be invited :) hehe, my email is wrees@bearrivernet.net

Michelle said...

I love to see what you and your family is doing. I hope thats ok.
I understand if you dont want to let me. I am Rheagens mom.
michelle.hartfiel@gmail.com

All About Us said...

I want to keep looking! you have my email I think I will send you an email to make sure!

Chris and Cali said...

Maybe Jackie needs to teach all of us about security! LOL
cali.bywater@frontiernet.net

No Buckaroos said...

I love to read your blog - add me to your "safe site"! mcnics at comcast dot net

Alisha said...

SOrry there ARE some creepy people out there. alisharowley@hotmail.com

Candice said...

Me too, me too!!
atccandy@yahoo.com

Heather W. said...

Yo Mandi, Don't blame ya a bit for going private, that's why I went to private...ya just never know who the hell is looking at your blog, kiddos.. family, it IS kinda SKEERY! Please add me.. Thanx!!
heatherm163@hotmail.com

The Christensens said...

Add me please.... leslieac24@hotmail.com

Jamie Kent said...

Add me jamiekent001@yahoo.com

Darcie said...

newdjh@hotmail.com
thanks
I wish someone would look at my blog, I have a tracker and the main person that looks at my blog is me, sad. :-)

Anonymous said...

Don't forget me Toots!!

Holly Jo said...

Mandi add me please mom2kytay@gmail.com. and I would have to say it is "so to" speak

Stacie said...

Hi Mandi - It is Stacie Call Maxfield. Please add me to your list. My email address is enhancedhomes@frontiernet.net. You little family has grown up so much it is crazy!

Thanks,
Stacie

j.evans photography said...

add me Mand. mtejae05@gmail.com

Love ya,

Jacks

Rowdy Roche said...

Dont forget Bill he can't live without your blog! I will send you his email on FB

Marci said...

I would love to still be able to read your blog! mjosum@hotmail.com

Jared and Kristi said...

I'd love to keep up with you guys.
jaredkent12@yahoo.com
KRISTI

Susan said...

Add me too, you have my e-mail. BTW, having everyone list their address, it could set them up for spam or stalkers on that e-mail :(
Still Lots of Love (that was LOL when I was passing paper notes back in middle school instead of texting). I get lonely in the winter while the guys are off having fun, too, so to speak...

JeN said...

Keep me in please Gina!! jbbelew@hotmail.com.. and I think "sotta speak" sounds cutest, and remember it's all about cutest!!

April Greener said...

I want to keep checking in!

amgreener124@hotmail.com

I'm only "sorta" crazy. :)

Jeniece said...

I love hearing about and your family and how you are all doing, please add me to your list jeniecescott@yahoo.com
Thanks so much

Keri said...

Please add me to your long list...I enjoy reading your blog! Glad your are going private, you can't be too careful these days. You should already have my email address. Thanks!!

Our Newman 6 said...

Don't forget me SISTA!!! I am not quite ready for snow but I am sure those snowmobile fans are.... :)
janiecen@gmail.com

Cammie said...

I want to get an invite and I might be soda crazy! Thanks Cammie and my email is cammiewarren@gmail.com

Jeff & Marci said...

Hey Mandi - I think you're good to use "sotta" for "so to" sounds like something I would use! Add me to your list - marcidawn13@gmail.com

grandma Deb said...

please let me in too...I love ya and wish I could have you sub for us again you were awesome...jdcoombs@frontiernet.net

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI