CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

BEAR LAKE

So I've been a bit busy working my bum off, so I'm a lil behind:) This is our lil outing last weekend! James had to work so just the kids & I went & I must say it was a pretty good time!

For as long as I can remember we have gone to Bear Lake the second weekend in October w/ all of the "Kent" clan. When we were all younger we all stayed in the same condo, but as our family has grown we've had to get a few extra rooms. We have ate the same menu & played the same games year after year & it's a wonderful family tradition & I love every minute of it!!

Here's just a few of the many pictures I took:)

My Dad & Mom
Maddi & Kayden


Marki, Kati & Bubba


Me coloring Marki's hair, it turned out so cute!! But I don't think she thought I was the best hair dresser, I really worked her poor lil head over:)


Connor & Sunni

Marki texting her lover boy Deven:) lol



Show Bob & Dawson


Now I love all my nieces & nephews, but I must say these 2 are "MY GIRLS" I just love em to pieces!! Syd is showing off her hat & Mags is wear her eye shadow those were their prizes they won from BINGO!


I'm so grateful for such a fun loving family! We have our problems but for the most part we all get along & the kids love being w/ their "cousin friends". I know it's a lot of hard work for my Grandma & our parents, but it's well worth it if you ask me:)
Thanks for such a great weekend!!
We missed those who weren't there & look forward to next year!





4 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

HOW FUN!!! It's all about making MEMORIES to share for a LIFETIME.

Jamie Kent said...

Looks like you had fun! I like the picture of my Makayden and Maddi!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to reschedule & go. You all have too much fun together!!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI