CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

DoMeStIc DiVa'S

Well as I have mentioned before I have the most wonderful in-laws. I am so very grateful for them they are a huge help & teach my kids so much. Both Maddi & Kobe live for the moment to get to go to their house.


Delorise has been teaching Maddi how to crochet. She is one smart lil girl & has caught on very quickly & she loves it!! My mom has taught Kami how to crochet as well, so over the weekend they have both made hot pads. I'm pretty impressed with these 2 lil girls!! They were having a sleep over here on Friday night & after James put up the air mattress & got the bedding ready they both crawled into bed & grabbed their yarn & started crocheting. James thought it was kinda funny to see these 2 young girls acting like lil old grandmas:) LOL They finished their hot pads by early morning & needed help finishing them so they headed to grandma Lorise's and she helped both of them. Here's a pic of the finished product.
Then Madison has also helped her grandma make this afghan. She has done some of the squares all by herself, what a domestic lil girl! I'm so proud of her, she is one good little girl!! She is already so independent in so many ways, I hate to see her grow up. But I'm very proud of her and the young lady she is becoming!! LUV U SISTER!!

4 comments:

The Kent Family said...

Awesome Maddi! Can she teach me that? What good girls. We love you guys.

Jamie Kent said...

What fun!!

Heather W. said...

Very talented young lady she's becoming!

No Buckaroos said...

Wow, I'm way impressed with that young lady!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI