CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

aunt B

and her BOY!!

Well as I mentioned below Maddi spent her fall break crocheting & hanging w/ Kami. Well Kobe spent his fall break @ Aunt B's, he stayed over there 3 nights in a row! He loves going to the Bywater's and loves being in the country. He always asks me if we can please move to the country! When Becki picked him up on Thursday night he was just going over night, then she called and said he could spend one more night & I 'd meet her @ Carson's game to get him on Saturday. Well James & I got to the game on Saturday and Kobe had the saddest look on his face, he was totally upset that it was time to come home. We were going to my parents later that night so I told him he could ask B if he could stay & we'd get him later @ moms. Sure enough she let him and as it got time to go home from moms Saturday night, he wanted to stay w/ Aunt B again! Carson was @ a b-day party & wasn't even home, but Kobe said that's ok he'll be comin, so I let him go again:) WOW!! Well on Sunday I knew it would be a chore to get him to come home so I called Becki a few times & told her to be prepping him and telling him I'd be there to pick him up after conference. Maddi & I pulled in to Becki's yard & Kobe runs out to meet us w/ a huge smile on his face and asking if he could PLEASE move to Aunt B's. I said no and he says PLEASE Carson really wants me to:) I told him to get his things cause he still needed to do his homework & we were going to gp. & gm. Hales' for dinner. So he did and on the way home he says mom PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me move there! I said no son, he says well you could see me twice a year on Thanksgiving & Christmas! lol:) And Maddi says well you know if you move there you'll have to do chores, he says just water and Maddi says well that's a chore. He says ya but it's the easiest & the cows use more water than the horses. lol:) Then he goes on to say that Aunt B has a dishwasher & it's him! I said really? He says ya Carson taught me how to wash the dishes w/ my hands. (just in case your wondering we wash our dishes too, but not by hand!) Then he says mom I really REALLY wanna move there & if I do I will have to change my name to Kobe R. Bywater. Branson & Carson both have R for a middle initial so that's where he came up w/ that. He had totally thought all this through & thought it was the BEST idea EVER!! I love that he loves going to Aunt B's but I think when it came right down to it he'd miss us. So I think he's here to stay, but he did say when Christmas break comes he wants to move there for the whole time.


What a silly BOY!

I must add that when we got home I had Kobe tell his dad all about his plans and I think James was a lil offended when he said he wanted to change his name. James says I think Kobe JAMES Hales is the best name of all! (that's heavy on the James) lol

4 comments:

Dennison4Ever said...

How cute! My kids always want to move to Aunt Mindy's especially when they are mad at me.

Becki said...

THAT'S MY BOY!! You can come over anytime peewee, but I think you would miss your Mom and Dad, too!!

Darcie said...

That is very funny. I wonder how long he would stay before he would want to come home?

Our Newman 6 said...

I think that is so cute!! I think Aunt B's would be FUN to live at also she is a RIOT!!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI