CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

~ the pool ~


Yesterday I thought I better get in @ least one pool day while I was off. So we invited all the cousins and a few friends and headed to the pool. The kids had a blast!! I love just lying in the sun and chatting w/ the girls. There's nothing like the warm sunshine, it just makes my day!

Amy and Amanda came too, but I didn't get any pictures of them or their kiddos. (sorry girls)

2 comments:

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

It looks like ya'll had so much fun! I LOVE the pool! Summer time is the BEST!! I miss you all and wish we could be there to join in on the fun with you!

I definitely think you guys need to all make a trip to Texas next summer. There's SO much fun stuff to do...shopping, Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, Ranger's Game, LAKE HOUSE....We would have SO much fun and would LOVE it if you guys came to visit!!!

No Buckaroos said...

Wow you've had a fun-filled, busy summer already! I've only been home 1 week since school got out so I'm way behind on everything!
(Thanks for the sweet note - luv ya!)

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI