1st of all last night after the kids got on some jammers, my sweet little Kobe comes down stairs and says MOM!!! do you wanna see what I made @ gram's today?? I said sure! So he opens up the fridge and pulls out this little pan of treats all wrapped up in wax paper. He was so excited, I loved the look on his little face:) and of course Maddi had her own lil pan too. WOW!! What a wonderful grandma they have! I know there are alot of people who don't get along w/ their in-laws and I know that I've said this a million times. BUT we couldn't make it a day w/ out gp. Kennard and gm. Lorise, they are truly a blessing in my life. Being a working mom is not the ideal life, but it's what needs to be done. And I'm so grateful to have such wonderful grandparents who are willing to help w/ the kids. This makes going to work every day MUCH MUCH easier. Gm. really goes out of her way in helping my kids learn and grow from cooking, cleaning, baking, and just having fun!! As the kids pulled out their treats I had to hold back my tears. WOW!! I was just overwhelmed w/ gratitude. I'm so grateful for such a loving and caring grandma, to fill in while I'm working. Not only that but she teaches them things I would never dream of. So a very special THANK YOU to the BEST grandparents out there!
The kids posing w/ their homemade treats, which are white chocolate pretzels and chocolate and orange no bake cookies YUMMY!!

2nd It seems like summer is cruising right along and us here @ the Hales house are a LOT behind!! I've been working a ton and between just every day life and ball games and running here and there. There just isn't enough time in one day!! Summer is half over and I haven't even got in ONE pool day! (this is a big deal if you know how much I love the HOT SUMMER SUN!!)
3rd My work makes me absolutely CrAzY!! I love most of the people I work w/ and I get paid good for what I do. BUT I hate how they are always changing our schedules, do they think the world revolves around them?? WELL I don't like to think mine does, but in away it does cause of this thing we all need called Ca$h! (and if you know me you can never have enough Ca$h) So needless to say I'm off work for the next 11 days, BUT when I go back I have to go to swing shift. YUP you guessed it, it SUCKS! But you do what ya gotta do:)
then 4th sometimes I just wonder WHY?? But then I just remind myself everything happens for a reason and one day I'll be able to look back and see all the WHYS?? as learning experiences:) at least I hope!!
any how enough of my rambling, I feel better now!! THANKS:) :)
3 comments:
Well, since you're off for the next 11 days...let's get in a couple of pool days!! What days work for you next week???
That is so wonderful that you have his parents close by and they are so willing to help you and I am sure they enjoy it too. Family is priceless.
I am sorry to hear about your new schedule, that really sucks and I know how crazy life is and you just get things under control and they screw it up again.
I wish you the best. love you
That stinks about your work! I hate that we need cash to live! I hope your week goes good!
Post a Comment