My oh so HOT hubby!!
(sorry his eyes are closed) 
Maddi & I
Last year when we went to the lake w/ the Benson's, Maddi had the time of her life!! Well Jody had to work so it was up to James & I to take her out on the boats, well lets just say James was no pro! We had to do a lot of talking to even get Maddi on, Mark helped James & her get on their way and before long they tipped it over! Maddi was so mad, she didn't get on again!

Maddi & I

Last year when we went to the lake w/ the Benson's, Maddi had the time of her life!! Well Jody had to work so it was up to James & I to take her out on the boats, well lets just say James was no pro! We had to do a lot of talking to even get Maddi on, Mark helped James & her get on their way and before long they tipped it over! Maddi was so mad, she didn't get on again!
The little kids had fun playing in the sand. They buried Kobe & Dax. Kobers thought it was awesome!!
Thanks Mark, for a great day @ the lake!!






No comments:
Post a Comment