CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the bunnies

I had posted earlier about the kids getting bunnies, but I have been such a procrastinator in getting pictures. Kobe got his out tonight & I couldn't believe how big it had gotten. Any how..... we got the bunnies toward the end of May. My dad says once each of the grand kids are old enough to do 4H he'll buy them their first pig to show @ the fair. WELL.... Madddi thought that was a great idea and so did I, cause this is what I grew up showing. And as we all know the Kent's love being involved w/ the fair:) lol After we had talked the pig thing over and over and where we would keep it and all that needed to be done in taking care of them Maddi opted out. I was kinda sad cause I think a fair animal is a good way to earn a lil cash and learn responsibility, but I also felt like it would be a hassle to drive to Aunt Kati's every night as the fair got closer. So some friends of ours had gotten a bunny for Easter and my kids thought it was GrEaT!! (thanks Rich & Amy) so Maddi got this wild idea to show a bunny @ the fair. James was not to hip on the idea, but I thought it was great cause we could keep it in our back yard. Well needless to say I won the battle (j/k there was really no battle) we got the bunnies from a lady in our ward and then we got a pen from another family in our ward. So everything came together quite well and the kids are happy as ever. Now I just need to get them signed up for 4H before it's to late!


I love this picture of Maddi & Kami, other than it looks a lil blurry, these 2 girls are the best of friends and love being together:)

Haddi & Kobe
The pictures of the bunnies aren't the best, but you get the idea........ cousins are more important:)

2 comments:

j.evans photography said...

The bunnies are sure cute! Mads looks like a pro out there getting ready to bat! She does a great job! I think Kob's sounds a little competitive!

Darcie said...

The bunnies are bigger than I thought they would be.
I remember when you had your pigs and I got to walk them once and I thought it was so cool. But, I thought it was funny that we were trying to keep their weight down.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI