CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

LeT's RoDeO!!

For the last 3 years my parents have helped put together the Golden Spike Stampede Rodeo. So we have kind of made it family event, but this year James & I both had to work so we just went and watched. We aren't much of a rodeo/country family, so we don't get to to many rodeos. But I absolutely love watching Connor, he has really improved over the years. Every time I watch him I have to hold back my tears, I guess I just get so full of excitement!!

The kids love being able to be together and play with their "cousin friends" and they make the BEST lil cheering section!

Kami & Maddi


Addi May is just the cutest little lady! We would say, say cheese and this is what she'd do, it was so funny:)
Uncle Newly and my 2 tiny girls!

Maggie & Syd

Here's the most handsome lil man EVER!! My little Kobers, he loves to go to watch Uncle Beezer. And loves to dress up in his "cowboys" (a.k.a. Wranglers) after the rodeo he got to go "spend" @ Aunt B's he loves being w/ Uncle Rod and the boys and living the country life!

Wacey gettin ready behind the shoots, I absolutely love this kid! He's a friend of Connor's and lived w/ my parents and helped mow a few years ago and I feel like he's just part of the family. All the kids love cheering him on as well:)



Connor and Bubba behind the shoots

Josh & Sharon made a surprise visit to come watch Connor. I thought this was a pretty cute picture of the 2 of them. Sharon got some pretty awesome pictures of Connor riding so when she e-mails them to me I'll have to post them!




So other than the rodeo we haven't been up to much this week, but a whole lotta work! My work is absolutely CRAZY!! It's all or nothing there, but I get to go back to grave yard tonight:) Grave yard is a hard shift, but I feel like it's worth the sacrifice so I can be here w/ the kids, so I'm very grateful for that!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how supportive your whole family is of each other.

Good luck on graveyard toots...you're such a great mom & always thinkin' of your kids first :)

Our Newman 6 said...

I feel SAD we missed the rodeo this year..My girls played ball in Idaho Falls and we didn't get home til later and totally spaced the rodeo until Sunday DANG IT!!! I just LOVE your family and the support you give to each other tell them ALL HELLO!!!

KEEP SMILIN GIRL YOU ARE AWESOME EVEN IF WORK IS CRAZY YOU ARE AN AWESOME MOMMY!!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI