CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

camping.......again:)

While we were getting dinner ready the kids built this fire all by themselves. They were pretty proud!!
Jody & IJames & Bryce
Bryce is not a picture taken kind of guy
so he'll never look @ me when I've got my camera:)



Sad......Sad day! On Friday night as we were sitting around the fire I got up to move away from the smoke. And I had a small problem my flip flop broke! I was so sad, I have had these flip flops for years and we've been through a lot together. I didn't throw them away til we were gettin ready to come home on Sunday. James was thinkin I was a lil weird, but I told him I had to get a picture cause it was a "blog worthy moment" lol:) I was pretty upset, but as you can tell they have been well worn they were even a lil melted do to a few camp fires. But what even made it worse was I didn't bring any other shoes on this lil campin trip, so I had to wear a pair of Maddi's. They were a lil small but did the job!


Well that's all thats been goin on here @ our house. Now it's back to work!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Wow! You guys are having a very fun and busy summer it seems...That is awesome! Love all your pictures. Your kids are cute as ever! :-)

The Christensens said...

looks like you had fun, Pauls said he saw you on his 4 wheeler ride :)

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI