CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SpRiNg BrEaK cOnTiNuEd.......




Then on Sunday after church we went out west w/ the Hales family on a picnic & to the City of Rocks. It was a long drive, but well worth it! It was fun to see all the old farms, & the kids both had a good time climbing @ the City of Rocks.

Here's a few pics of Easter morning of the kids all decked out in their new church clothes:)
And of course a pic of me & my old man:) LOL

The kids checkin out their Easter baskets, they both got a new swim suit too, so that they can wear it on our cruise that is in 25 days!!! WoOt Woo:)




On Monday the weather was so nice James & Kobe mowed lawns for uncle Caleb and Maddi & I ran to Ogden. After we got back home the kids & I well I should say Maddi & I, (Kobe got preoccupied by playing on the tramp) worked in the yard & then a lil later James came & mowed the lawn. I loved having the kids home and LoVeD lOvEd the weather, I hated to see it come to an end. But last but not least it just wouldn't be Easter w/ out coloring eggs, so after the yard work Maddi & Kobe rode their bikes down to Gp. & Gm. Hales to color eggs. Have I ever mentioned how wonderful my in-laws are, they truly are a blessing in our lives. Gm. always picks up all my slack & helps the kids learn new things. They both are so good to us!! Gm. also taught Maddi how to make deviled eggs, so stay tuned for a few pics of Maddi making deviled eggs.

Well that about sums up all our events, nothing to GrEaT but the BeSt part was being together and taking it easy!!

5 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

What a fun time you had with your family - we had a great time too - until the flu bug hit - thanks for working for me!

Anonymous said...

Amanda would LOVE for you to pinch their ears...she's always saying how she misses it!! We all need to get together.

You liked Monsters vs. Aliens?? I wasn't too sure about it, but my boys LOVED it. I don't know that I'll ever see Hannah Montana not having any girls around...maybe I'll have to secretly rent it for myself when it comes out of DVD...lol!!

I must say honey, you're looking pretty darn HOT in that pic of you & James!! Glad you had a good Spring Break!!

Belew said...

I love the city of rock. I would have never have went there but some how me and Clayton got lost and ended up there and had a good time.

Jamie Kent said...

You are such a cute family in your Easter clothes! My kids loved Monsters VS Aliens!

jaci said...

Hey look at you and your sweet family, It was good to see you on the road on Easter. Tell Madi I'll take those devil eggs anytime!!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI