CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

WOW!!

Can you believe we have been married for 13yrs. YES that's 1&3 time goes by way to fast, it seems like we just got married yesterday!


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY! I LUV U:)

9 comments:

About Us said...

happy 13th years mom and dad ilove you soooooooooooooooooooooo much thankfor being the best

Darcie said...

Congrates! You guys are so cute, I love your hair. I hope that you guys did something fun. 13 YEARS is a big accomplishment, and to still be happy and in love. Way to go!

All About Us said...

Awesome!!! waht an accomplishment. You guys are great!! Hope you had a good anniversary.

Alison said...

Congratulations! You two are wonderful! I love how you work together and are always Happy! My triplets love having you both as teachers. By the way, Kaden was telling everyone all night that you were coming to his party.

Alisha said...

Wow!! Time does fly. Congrats u 2

twinsand2boys said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jamie Kent said...

Happy Anniversary! You are one cute and awesome and lovely couple!

Keri said...

Congrats you two! Time sure does go by fast dosen't it. It will be our 13th year of marrage also this year. How weird is that??

Hess Bunch said...

Happy Anniversary!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI