The last few days we have been busy here @ the Hales home, just running the kids and enjoying the warm weather. Last night my parents took my whole big family minus a few husbands due to work to a concert over in Logan. It was called A National Tribute to Joseph (Smith), it was awesome! I think it was a little over the kids heads but they had fun being w/ their cousins. They played alot of fun music, but yet it was religious and you could totally feel the spirit. Then after we all went to Village Inn for dinner. WOW! Now that was kind of a CrAzY idea 24 people eating dinner @ 9:00 P.M. Let's just say it took them forever, and we didn't get home til 11:30! Crazy I know especially on a school night, so I told the kids they could sleep in & go to school late. Well James left early this morning to go on a snowmobiling trip w/ his pals to Colorado, so I decide to just have a lazy day and I let the kids skip school. We had a fun day just hanging out here @ home. The kids both got a kite the other day so Maddi & I went out for a while & tried (that's heavy on TRIED) to fly hers. I thought it was pretty fun, but lets just say we needed our dad's help! We didn't last long, but I was okay w/ that cause I wanted to get pics & James took the camera. So when he gets home we will try again and get a few pics, and of course Kobe will be joining us next time. But as for today he's been busy playing Star Wars and just couldn't break away to try & fly his:) LOL
I have pics of last night too, but I didn't get them down loaded. So I'll post them when my man gets home:)
One more thing.....can I just say I LOVE this weather the kids have been playing outside all day:)
2 months ago
5 comments:
Sounds like a way fun day! I can just hear and see the giggling and smiles. I love your side picture of the temple and tulips. It reminds me of the day when Rich and I got married. We were married in April and the tuplips and daffodils were in full bloom.
What a fun day - you're such a good mom! Thanks for the b-day greeting - hope to see you soon again!
What a FUN night..I just love your family the WHOLE gang!!! I love to let the kids skip and just hang out once in awhile, you are such a great mom can't wait to see the pics.
I bet the concert was great.. Marki was texting me the whole time, saying it was too long LOL.. I am glad you have such a close family, that makes some great times!!
Kites are fun, but hard to fly in the city. Where was the concert? I bet Village in hadn't fed that many people all day.
Post a Comment