We finally made it to our new destination, we will now call HOME! We arrived around 5 PM on June 6th. We have been busy organizing and putting things away. Our house is beginning to look and feel more like a home. :)
James had been going to the Boulder Springs Ward here in Kingman and fell in love with the people. So when we started looking for houses we really tried to find one in their ward boundaries. But there was no such luck! Last week we went as a family to the Boulder Springs Ward in hopes the bishop would allow us to keep going there. He said it would be better if we went to the ward our house was in and if we wanted to continue going we'd have to get it approved by the First Presidency. That sounded like a lil too much work just to go to church in a ward of our choice. So we decided to go to our "real" ward, so today was our 1st Sunday @ the White Cliffs Ward. It seemed a lil different but so don't all wards when you are new.... So I think it will grow on us and we will learn to love the people.
So far things have been going good.... Maddi has had a few sad days but over all done well. Kobe is just happy to be with his dad again and is dying to get to know some boys his age. It really is an adjustment, but I think we will do fine with a lil more time.
I got offered a job from a friend who works as an appraiser. It's part time and so far it seems to be good... But let's face it nothing will ever be as good as my Vulcraft job! :( I'll just be working 20 hours a week, it will be nice to be home! I'm excited and blessed to have this opportunity. I'll be sitting up files and answering phones, so I think I'll be able to handle it.
We are super happy to be back together as a family! It almost feels like a dream.... We defiantly have been blessed and guided to where we are today. And I'm more than grateful for all the prayers that have been answered over the last year. It seems so unreal! I know it will be challenging and we will all have hard days and miss our friends and family back in Utah. But I know we are here for a reason and not just by chance.
I will defiantly miss all my cute lil nieces and nephews and watching them grow. Breaks my heart just thinking about it. But I'm grateful to be able to see their cute lil faces and accomplishments through technology.
Love you all!
1 comment:
I just read all your posts, looks like you are doing good. Sounds like Kobe us going to be a good chef. Glad to hear things are going good. Take care and love you guys! Can't wait to see you in September.
Post a Comment