CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Here is Chef Kobe...

So here at the Hales house we kinda like to sleep in til 8 sometimes 9 and maybe 10 if we've had a late night.... Well that is everyone but KOBE! He has always been an early bird and it doesn't matter if he goes to bed at 9 or is up til midnight he is always awake before 7:00. Usually when I get up, I find him watching his favorite shows on Food Network, his favorite is Pioneer Woman.

So this last week he tells me he is going to one day have a show called "Home Town Desserts" (yep he's defiantly my boy)... He says he wants to cook 2 times a week and he doesn't want me to help... He says mom I've got this. His 1st attempt was no bake cookies and he did GREAT! 

When he started I told him it was a gas stove and gets hot a lot faster so he need to be careful so he didn't burn the butter. He said... Mom I know what I'm  doing, I've watched it on my shows. He did perfect!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is awesome! Good job Peanut! Love you!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI